View Single Post
12-24-2011   #1 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks
Default [MSoTW] [CB] SR-Sinanju + 00 Qan[T] (KirovReporting)

Sinanju (Beam Axe) by KirovReporting

Also known as rocknanju, as compared to scinanju, or SR sinanju, for those who like it simple. It is a suit that is unobtainable in kr now, and used to be the prize for many collectors(can't deny that sinanju looks badass)

Its stats are rather...typical.
Low attack, rather high def in melee mode, lower def and higher attack in ranged mode. Despite the high def in melee mode, being all-melee doesn't let you feel that def too much.
And no, I did not get a pic because I figure you look at that site anyways

Weapons

Mode 1

W1: Beam Axe(Shield): Attacks with beam axes on its shield. The usual 5 hits except its a bit slower than you might think, but the area is friggin wide. Chains up to 8 hits, as is with all pure-melee suits/modes.

W2: Beam Axe(Beam Nakagita): Attacks with beam axes in nakagita form. Inflicts stun ailment, which means you have some sort of melee defense against MAs and them domon and asia, though the horizontal range is seeking a bit more. Full hit with w2 then following it up with a kick is the usual way to troll MAs

W3: Kick: Need I explain? It kicks, one single powerful melee hit and kd's. not much one area, but its reach is longer than it seems. And it HURTS.

Mode 2

W1: Rocket Grenade: I really don't know why it has this. It is a BAZOOKA that KD's. Sounds useful? Well, no. For one, it has immobility, which is a cursed thing on any weapon. For another, its damage sux. For third, I could really use a stun rifle or at least the common beam saber in this weapon slot. At least it can save your teammate that is being melee'd without you going into the melee-spec danger zone.

W2: Beam Rifle: The usual, if I can call the insanely short pre- and post-delay on this rifle usual for a rock. It shoots friggin fast. Sadly, that is its only merit

W3: Rocket Bazooka: The very bazooka that made Scinanju a zooking horror is back, on a rock, with better reload and booster to abuse it. It is a zook, and it hurts with good splash, no explanation needed. Thank gods for no immobility. Not that scinanju has immobility on bazooka, but you never know with rocks and ranged weapons.

Skills

Booster Extension
Possibly the most welcome skill on any suit alongside reload up. Booster length and recovery are both 1.5x, which gives rocknanju insane boost, which it needs, being the melee suit it is.

Return of the Red Comet
Makes you 3x faster, AND increases your booster by another 50% making you hit the boost cap of 10 seconds. No, really both skills are mobility based, and this suit's mobility is unmatched by any other suit in the whole game.

Melee spec, Beam spec

OC
HP/ATK or ALLATK for offensive
HP/DEF for defensive
That's the thing, the OC with this suit is vague
You seem like you need defense to survive longer during melee, then you seem like you can use a bit more damage. It is one of the only suits in the game not to have a "standard" for OC points to this day. Both skills not affecting eithor attack nor defense doesn't help eithor.

Overview
Tricky suit, but very fun. It is like having your own race car, except you have to shoot and slash while driving. The weapon layout is quite extreme, and you really need to use that R button a lot. You can find yourself with no way to return fire in some situations, while you are running from a fellow rock with no way to slash him in others. Its damage being vague doesn't help, not to mention it cannot stand too many hits due to various factors. But it does have the best mobility in the whole game, and those who can abuse that to the full, can harness both fun and power in his hands. And it looks darn cool, and that's what matters.

Play tips
-Ambush, anyone?
Cloak, then rush behind the lines, then hack one foe to bits, then fall behind using your recently-obtained booster extension. Of course, it can fail, but it's fun. Besides, it can actually change the flow of battle if it succeeds.
-Its defense stat is decieving you
No matter how high a defense stat, if you try to land the full 111121113 combo, chances are that you will be a bulls-eye target for nearby enemies. No amount of defense will save you from concentrated fire from 2~3 foes. So don't be greedy, and learn to hit less and run faster.
-R a lot
Do I need to explain this, because that is one extreme weapon layout.
-Don't stop running
Your greatest merit is your mobility, abuse it to the fullest. You can even chase down a NJCex. Hide one place, then quickly move to another place, repeat. You can be the one-man army that can cause distractions, ambush, disrupt enemy lines, and etc, depending on the play.
-Don't be greedy
I feel the need to repeat this, I really do.