View Single Post
12-22-2011   #225 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Ferre heaved heavy breaths as the world seemed to be blurred by explosions of colour behind his eyes. He used up far too much mana than he should have, and was now paying the consequences of falling to mana deprivation, especially as a spiritual being on par with the Gods and Diasee itself. Through his temporary near-blindness he felt someone ease him into a sitting position, "Thank you..." Ferre uttered weakly. Shortly after a pair of claws made their way to his shoulders, but the voice that went with them eased his erratic senses. However Tiamat sounded dire however as she spoke of the undead, which made Ferre worry, "... Do you... Not find it strange, Tiamat?..." the Seraph asked his old friend between his heavy breaths, "... For them to strike when we all go separate ways to do business... Each of us gathering like moths to the flame to deal with them... This makes me... Uneasy." It is almost as though this was foreseen by our foes. The timing is far too perfect.

Meanwhile Drake and Lari were having a blast in the fray; in a literal sense, too. Drake brought down a fury of punches, kicks, elbow and knee shots explosive with fire magics causing the air to waver with the stench of overcooked meat. Lari on the other hand tossed in a myriad of explosives which sent limbs and all flying. They were of course watching to prevent friendly fire, but that didn't change the fact they were both being ridiculously reckless!

Bianca and Michael were also battling with their respective weapons and magic; for Bianca her trusted Lancea Longini and lightning magic dancing amongst the undead and Michael with his glowing sword Excalibur and his holy light smiting those before him. They were both forces to be reckoned with which was no surprise, as they were both archangels who once served Diasee and in false belief, the gods of Asgard as well.

The undead girl that Finir pointed out didn't beckon, nor do anything to strike at the living before her. All she did was stare at those who slaughtered her "kin" with empty eyes reflecting the mortality of them all dancing amongst those who still move under a forbidden power.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody