View Single Post
12-22-2011   #222 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

After whatever Ferre did Emilio's attack seemed to be way more effective tha before!

"It worked!" Emilio exclaimed, looking back at whoever was closest. That happened to be Anna.

Rune then suddenly shouted from above, causing Emilio to look up

"Just because the limbs aren't growing back doesn't mean they're going to stop attacking. To stop them in their tracks, you've got to remove the head, or destroy the brain!" the old timer advised.

"Sure thing!" replied Emilio, getting ready to strike again, but this time aiming to slice at the neck.

"AHAHAHA, OH SHIT!!" Anna laughed, hearing her dad's call. She knew that he was probably right, but the way he went about making the order still cracked her up. "OOF!" a distracted Anna groaned as she took a strike from a large undead, smashing her into the wall of a nearby building.

"Anna!" gasped Emilio.

He sliced the head of the undead he had earlier chopped at before heading in her direction to help her out by slicing her attackers head clean off as well.

"I guess you don't wanna hear it from me but don't get too distracted yet," he said as he observed her spitting blood as she withdrew her weapon.

A light wave of healing magic washed over her before Emilio focused again on shooting light arrows through the enemies head.

"Guys!" Finir called out. "...I found a small...undead girl..."

"Well what are you telling us for?" Emilio asked. "Just leave her be if you want to save her for last."

Although he was tempted to just go on ahead and shoot her when he looked over in Finir's direction. Something so small looked quite easy to hurt.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 12-22-2011 at 06:09 AM.