View Single Post
12-19-2011   #9427 (permalink)
Wendyfav3
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15

oh and eTO makes the poppuri events, kTO is just copying eTO's event. Specifically Carnevale Poppuricia set for this one.
WAIT...ARE YOU SAYING THE ETO WAS THE 1ST ONE TO EVER RELEASE POPPURI EVENTS O.O? LIKE EXCLUSIVELY OR SOMETHING :O!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
Sorry for being lazy bum and not checking ALL of the posts, but is there are any news about new skills? I mean when? how much? and what? are coming. I would be very gratefull for any info about that Thanks in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanYa4eVr
I don't think there has been any news about new skills recently. However if I remember right, they stated (a long while ago) their "timeline" and if Chaos Tower is already out, then GvG/PvP/Class Balancing is next.

Then skills, as far as I know. Maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMerlyn
Anyone know if GMs will add new maps to PvP? Like gvg ones? xd
yea what BanYa4eVr said.

Ntreev has set it self a Priority List that goes from Top 2 Bottom. please go to 1st Page on Kale15 Spoil alert Trickster Conference of the DNA Layout!

but so far this is what should be coming next.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________

3rd Phase Update(First half of 2011)

The name brand content increases:
New Episode + New area will be added
Chaos tower daily quests systems

Better improved community system
Marriage, Guild related community system will be added/improve

4th phase(2011 2nd half)

New system will be added!!!
Daily contents will be added that goes along with the community system.
Something like guild quests, marriage quests etc.

AND FINALLY

Skill completion! Balancing / Guild War improvement/balance

So for those that are going nuts/crazy about skills, go wait until next year August. If something hasn't happened yet...

source:
무•œ “œ릴 –“œ벤˜~ Š*Š„!

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 12-19-2011 at 01:37 PM.