View Single Post
12-17-2011   #7 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
Nen Master or Brawler. The difference is one is % based damage, while the other is fixed.
Male Brawler is a mix of fixed damage and percent based damage. Only the throws (net, poison bottle, knives, brick) and explosive hook (initial kick %, explosion fixed) are fixed damage whereas mount, raging vulcan, and venom mine are % based... Oh right, needle spin and ground tackle are also fixed but both give really nasty status effects (moreso needle spin due to the strong bleed). Rather than the damage that the class really dishes out, its the status ailments that really destroy mobs ( my poison does 1k+ damage a tick and lasts a while at lv 45).

Male Brawler is basically a bulldozer up til Aphelia where things get a bit more annoying with more vertical rooms but otherwise is still an easy class to solo as for pve. If you like pvp in the least, they're pretty derpy in pvp as well.

Male Nen on the other hand is also a bulldozer but also pretty poverty in the beginning (brawlers get off better what with poison bottle and explosive hook at the start) but later on basically destroy everything with nen press, tiger feet claw things and other things that I can't remember off the top of my head. My friend plays a male nen and watching him in pve is ridiculous, lol.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody