View Single Post
12-17-2011   #220 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Anna watched as her companions tried slicing the limbs off of the undead, only to see them grow back even more grotesque than before. She shook her head, and continued to try her damnedest to hold back the enemy, creating a human wall of sorts with her sumo. Soon enough though, she heard a cheery "Hello!" and actually breathed a sigh of relief. If she's here, Anna thought, Then reinforcements are sure to be near too.

"This is... Diasee is... possessing them all."

Moments later, Ferre continued, "... I will... Try to initiate the purge."

In this infinite concentration, I will execute the purge
For the sake of summoning and liberating you, little bird
I shall purge the evil that threatens you!

In this hurried frenzy of destruction, I will cut the bonds that hold soul and flesh together!
Purge the evil spirits, purge the diseased flesh, purge the taint!
In this hurried frenzy of destruction, I will cut the bonds that hold soul and flesh together!
Begone and fall from this ephemeral world!

As a weakened Ferre fell to the ground, a limb slashed off of an undead by Emilio actually didn't grow back. Rune took this opportunity to shout a directive to the party on the ground, "Just because the limbs aren't growing back doesn't mean they're going to stop attacking. To stop them in their tracks, you've got to remove the head, or destroy the brain!"

"AHAHAHA, OH SHIT!!" Anna laughed, hearing her dad's call. She knew that he was probably right, but the way he went about making the order still cracked her up. "OOF!" a distracted Anna groaned as she took a strike from a large undead, smashing her into the wall of a nearby building.

As she stood back up and dusted herself off, spitting a bit of blood from her mouth, she drew Durandal from her bag and went to work, splitting necks and stabbing temples left and right. "Since they're possessed, do we really need to keep even one alive?!" Anna called to the party.

Rune went ahead and helped Ferre to a seated position, and shouted back, "Save a small one, but make sure it can't move."