View Single Post
12-12-2011   #4 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
This looks quite interesting, too bad that it's PS3 exclusive.
Yeah, it is pretty unfortunate for people who don't have a PS3 or hate the PS3. Thank God for Long Plays/Let's Plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
This seems interesting...

But damn, I wonder if I'd have the gut to play it, I always can't stand the horror or such scary monster thing whether they're in a game or movie >_<

(I dropped Uncharted 1 for a month when I only "read" that there were gonna be zombie appearing later on, before I even played to that chapter Orz)

Anyway, I like how Naughty Dog is making a game with another pair of duo, also happens to be a young and an elder =]
Yeah, it seems like to be a game that of Silent Hill; the atmosphere will probably be haunting as well as some really creepy ambient tracks. If you do end up getting it, I hope you'll be able to enjoy it without being too nervous (but maybe that is half the fun ).