View Single Post
12-09-2011   #211 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Haha! Hell yes!"

"...I will destroy you all...if you lay a finger on them one more time..."

"Yo man, we need at least one still... Fake breathing. If you slaughter 'em all Ferre won't be too happy. Besides, we aren't so helpless!"

As the fight continued, Anna took a stance... Sumo? She whispered an incantation, and her feet began to glow a bright red. And sure enough, as she was approached by a rather large undead, she hoisted it up by the pants and ran it through the crowd, tearing down a number of them in her path. She left burn marks all over the undead that she treaded over, treating the one she had hoisted as a battering ram of sorts.

Anna sighed, trying to ignore the pseudo-conversation that was occuring, even amidst the battle.

"...Of course, Drake. It's...just the defender in me. And I know none of you are helpless. However, it doesn't hurt to fight as if everyone else were depending on you, while being mindful that you're a team player."

This doesn't seem like a pleasant chat, Anna thought, Just ignore it... Ignore... Ignore... IGNORE...

"But let's face it, Drake -- You don't have scales for skin. I'm sure anything as sharp as a fork would hurt you. No swipe of common utensils like these are enough to phase me too much!"

At this point, Anna had thrown the undead she had been toting to the ground, and did a flying punch into the creature's chest. The blow she landed caved in the undead's ribcage. Confused for a moment, she looked at her hand and saw it was glowing an earthen yellow. I guess I might be getting a little annoyed, she thought, I just subconsciously weighted my own hand down to make it hurt worse...

"Besides, Queen Tiamat instructed me to protect the both of you with my life. I don't want your heads rolling quite yet!"

"I think I will just refrain from commenting further."

"Probably a good idea," Anna chimed, right before landing a heavy earthen right hook into the face of an attacker.

---

When Lari got up out of her seat, Rune murmured to no one in particular, "Seems we've gotten together a fun bunch again..."

Hope I don't have to choke anybody.

He dusted off Ferre's shoulders, and said, "You're good to go. This haircut is so fresh, you should have a theme song."