View Single Post
12-09-2011   #210 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"You don't have scales for skin. I'm sure anything as sharp as a fork would hurt you. No swipe of common utensils like these are enough to phase me too much!"

Drake clenched his teeth in annoyance and that was shown in his punch, which... More or less totally sent some poor undead into the ground with a series of sickening cracks. So what if he wasn't a freaky lizard? He was of Romero bloodline, and now that he had matured his regenerative prowess was ridiculous. Rock solid defense was easy to break with dark elemental magics anyways, and if he really wanted to...

No, Drake cut his thoughts short, Don't think like that. I may be an ass at times but I wouldn't turn on those who are on the same side as me.

Though that was proving difficult with this certain unnecessary development, what with this... guardian bullshit pulled by that dragon hussy. He didn't care if she was their diety, she went into long speeches for no given reason which was more or less irritating. And... Okay, maybe I'm just racist at this point. Whatever.

"I think I will just refrain from commenting further," Drake said dryly as he slammed his elbow into an attacker's skull with explosive force from his fire magic unintentionally (perhaps out of the anger that was boiling up?), For the sake of us all.

OOC: If you make him mad... Good luck.
Also typing in the morning feels bad man

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 12-09-2011 at 06:05 AM.