View Single Post
12-08-2011   #207 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Drake was relieved to get out of the pile of rotting meat. They didn't look like they would be, but god... That stench! He looked to the one who hauled him out of there, which was Anna. "It looks like it's face kickin' time, you ready?"

"Haha!" Drake grinned, "Hell yes!"

"...I will destroy you all...if you lay a finger on them one more time..."

Drake still had his excited expression, even with all the undead chilling and all, "Yo man, we need at least one still... Fake breathing. If you slaughter 'em all Ferre won't be too happy. Besides, we aren't so helpless!" The incubus went into the right stance just as one of the undead were ready to get all over his shit. The redhead was quick to drop down for a low kick, knocking the attacker off his feet, followed up by a straight knee strike and finished off with a quick butterfly kick to blow the ****er away! He swayed away just in time to avoid an incoming slash from a woman's knife and fended her off with a side kick. Soon enough the crazy guy was right in the middle of the chaos, throwing kicks, punches, elbow and knee jabs in various combinations of Taekwondo, Muay Thai and whatever the hell else one could pick up in that mess!

---

"... Any way, we have enough information for now," Ferre sighed, "I think I will take a break from reading. Larietta, can you go look for Kallistos and the blind man?" he asked the girl as she gave him a bit of an annoyed expression, "Now now, those two are your co workers. Be nice."

"I don't have any problem with Rosie," Lari huffed, "But that blind man is blaming me for every god damn one of his problems. It's pissing me off."

Ferre replied, "Perhaps you should work together to make amendments."

"No way, he'll just whine and ***** and blahblah."

"... If that is what you think."

Begrudgingly Lari got up from her seat to go find Rosie and the peanut gallery. She was quick to find Kallistos, but saw him observing Olifen from afar. She tapped on the purple haired man's shoulder and whispered, "What the heck is he doing?..."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody