View Single Post
12-08-2011   #9380 (permalink)
MedicationGeneration
ggFTW Regular

MedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud of

This is off topic, but, I'm gonna throw it in anyway;

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
Trickster isnt meant to be a pvp game so whats needed in the mane game, which is better pots and gear should always come before an small added extra. They should have custom fields where someone can set rules like max ap limit or not herb pots ect

Really? Wow, could've fooled me. You should mail the GMs this message.
Pretty sure that, because of the constant increase in myshop items' potential, eTO has become quite PvP biased.

If you were to bring the whole game up to the standards of myshop players, players without myshop mightaswell be fighting monsters 10x their levels. By the same token, if you were to bring the standards of players down to that of the majority of those that don't spend so much on myshop, you'd find yourself struggling to defeat bosses. You know, the way boss battles are meant to be -- Fighting for a long amount of time to get your well-earned rewards.

...As opposed to the "Oops I sneezed. Where'd it go? Oh I killed it."