View Single Post
12-07-2011   #205 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Out in the cold of the open desert night, a girl was busying herself with metal scraps laid all about her. A console was propped in a makeshift stand to her right, which she occasionally glanced to, pressed a few buttons to allow the game to continue moving, and went back to work. Directly in front of her was what looked like a banshee, but modified, its head had an awkward antennae sticking upside-down like a fake ponytail and its head bore four "eyes" in the shape of a diamond with one more in the center. It was also noticeably smaller in size.

Angela yawned as she pressed a button on the game to advance it again, then lightly nudged the robot's head with her foot, it stirred awake and scanned around. The fallen angel rubbed her eyes. "I would have been finished far from now if I would stop occupying myself with this cursed thing." She grumbled, eying the device in her hand.

The robot whirred around, adjusting itself to the world, taking a look at its creator before running towards its assigned area.

Angela pulled a different device out of the pocket of her skirt in her left hand. The screen seemed like a weather map, colors sorting out the different mana levels of the areas her wisps, as she calls the new robots, are occupied.

Angela yawned a final time, tossing the device onto the sand in which a banshee unburrowed and cradled it awkwardly with its bladed arms. "Take it to the tavern and leave it with whoever comes to pick it up. Lucifer will know where to find me when they need my help again." Angela waved the banshee off and it went ahead to fulfill its masters request.