View Single Post
12-07-2011   #2 (permalink)
Joey
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

So there's an entire new skill tree devoted to martial arts. You wouldn't believe how glad this makes me. I wonder which stat the martial arts skills are reliant on... I'm hoping for some combination of Will and... maybe Strength or Dexterity. Will has enough skills that add to it, and it seems appropriate for martial arts.

EDIT: Did some googling, here's info I found:

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://forum.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?g=posts&t=535916&p=3
basically, this works on a combo system, the more attacks you chain, the more damage.

The mastery skill reduces load time on counter skills
there a skill to quickly retreat (possible heavy stander counter?)

theres a shoryuken skill, that reduces def/prot

theres a hadoken skill, seems to be a more powerfull firebolt skill, that you have to aim manually.

theres a ''windmill" skill

theres a skill to close in and attack an enemy instantly

theres a skill that hits 3 times, and tempoarily causes the target to be unable to use magic/alchemy

and theres a meditation like skill that heals hp, wound and stamina, but reduces them if you use magic/alchemy right afterwards.

and knuckles are now wearable by all races (would have preffered gauntlets tho).

seems like their out to completely destroy regular melee, as martial arts is a new skill tree and none of the skills can be used with a sword (besides meditate)

also shadow warriors gives 0 gold now, smart bots are smart.

and one last thing, will= martial arts damage.
sad dk is saaad.

Last edited by Joey; 12-07-2011 at 02:51 PM.