View Single Post
12-06-2011   #203 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Woah, he's stronger than he looks. You ok?"

As Anna touched ground, she dusted herself off and replied, "Yeah, mostly." She then spit out some blood that was pooling in her mouth, and said, "I think I bit my tongue though."

"It looks like my magic did nothing and that kick didn't seem to do much either..."

When Vaughn let out a whistle, more undead began to flood the street, even falling from the sky. Being as quick as possible, Anna ran up to Vaughn again, and used his back and head as a step-ladder of sorts, running up his body to get a better pace going. Upon jumping off of the top of his head, she took flight. She went to where Finir and Drake were being mobbed, and reached for the only friendly hand she could see. "Drake!" she called while pulling him from the pile, "It looks like it's face kickin' time, you ready?"