View Single Post
12-04-2011   #53 (permalink)
Hekutaa
ggFTW Regular
ggFTW Star
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseDofusKingdom of Loathing
Awards Retired Content Staff

Hekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hekutaa
IGN: Hekutaa / Yaripon / Flins
Guild: Mirage Coordinator
Default I’m. Not. Dead! And nor is this story!

Hey everypony everyone! I’m almost ready to return to the guild for some super-happy-ultra-fantastical-adjective-joyous fun in Trickster! I have been thirsting to get back for some time now, and it’s about time that I return in full force!

But I still have some work to do. This week is stop week, meaning absolutely nothing in academia (although it once meant that teachers could not give out homework). After that is Finals Week, which means I’ll just be at school for four hours a day instead of the usual twelve. So I might be able to sneak a bit of time actually doing something remotely productive on Trickster instead of AFK-ing as per usual.

Now to why I actually made this post: I was supposed to rewrite “Between Innocence and Resolve” during my hiatus, but I forgot. Whoops I know I promised a rewrite, but college applications happened..

Ponies distracted me, and somehow gave me a positive outlook on live, changing me from the usually brooding, distant over-perfectionist into… a less angsty person. I got Memory Spell’d by Twilight Sparkle, okay?! Let’s not speak of this again. Long story short, after watching Ponies, I wanted to go back to the guild that helped me spark my new outlook on life (read: Bronydom) and hang around for as long as winter break permits.
And I somehow found myself writing a Ponies fanfic. This was somehow more important that rewriting BIoR and I blame this for not keeping up with my schedule.
Here, have a sample.

Spoiler!

Expect that to be done… By June. It’s only seven chapters, but I intend to put a massive effort into this one if I want to get a 6-Star on Equestria Daily.
But anyway, I’m just telling all of you that I’m going to be back in a week, hopefully.
Oh, and I’m going back to my DA Lion build when fate permits it. For true this time.

See ‘ya soon!
Yari