View Single Post
11-30-2011   #86 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Bumping. Discussing Lime Odssey.

Published by the same MEGA MMO USA company that bought (me) Eden Eternal, I like the classes available for this game. (Right now it's at the Alpha stage, but you can sign up for close beta.)

Posting because i'm wondering if anyone is going to try it. I do not want to be alone in this though. So i'm asking M.C. out there.

AND yes SORRY if the guild is kind of dead for a while... Treasured members are VERY BUSY and Trickster... Well I hope for more episodes to come while waiting to see what this Chaos Tower make-over looks like. ><;

Oh and because of the little Muris. (AKA humanoid mice...) There are cat-girls and buff lions too... Reminds me of Taro. =w=