Thread: Pet Dialogues
View Single Post
11-30-2011   #1 (permalink)
Sidero
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pet Dialogues

The Wiki has a feature that reveals the pet dialogues following its actions, like fight/battle and move/run, but we don't have all dialogues and we need to find them out, besides what pets are "mute" (like Noxx 60 & 150).

For that we're opening this project to add the dialogues into the pet wiki pages.

What dialogues the wiki is looking for?
They are 4, that most pets have:
  • Call - when the pet is called or equipped
  • Fight - the pet animation when you're fighting
  • Auto - the pet animation when you're idle
  • Move - the pet animation when you're moving/running

How about the voice pets? They have more dialogues, like when you're picking or dropping an item, when you're completing a quest, etc.
For this project the wiki want to know the 4 dialogues described above. Other dialogues may be added in the future.

How can I add the dialogues?
It's simple. Click on "edit" tab in the pet wiki page (the 3rd tab, left to right, in the top) and add the code below before the "}}" and the categories.

Code
Quote:
|TextCall=
|TextFight=
|TextAuto=
|TextMove=
Example: For Amelie (all levels) the dialogues are on bold. Add in the last part, before "}}" and the categories.
Quote:
{{Pet
|Name=Amelie
|Set=The Amazing Set 50
|TextCall=I'm Amelie, librarian-in-training!
|TextFight=I know there's a spell here somewhere...
|TextAuto=I love books~
|TextMove=Ooof, this is a bit much!

}}
<noinclude>
[[Category:Pet|{{PAGENAME}}]]
[[Category:5 Stars Pet|{{PAGENAME}}]]

What if my pet has 2 dialogues for the same action? What I do?
This is the case of some old pets. Add the code "<br>" after the 1st dialogue, and type the 2nd dialogue after that.

Example: Little Paul
Quote:
|TextCall=Need compounding?<br>Let's do this!
|TextFight=Take this!<br>Take that!
|TextAuto=I'm trying my best!<br>I'm better than Nadia!
|TextMove=We must hurry.<br>Go go go!

Help us to find the pet dialogues!