View Single Post
11-29-2011   #110 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

The tea party's game board is ratter busy this Fall and upcoming winter. I can not pull anything until I get the green light out of school!

If no witch notices, the guild still has OPEN slots! And I mean lots of it! At the moment the rules for the guild website has to be taken lightly, which means that there is no rule for inactivity DUE TO SCHOOL.. So those who join right now might be lucky. The downside is that I am busy too and have to be away from TO at some days. D:

So.. When you submit your application, I or the online mods will add you, so no worries! Just be a good sport to M.C. and hopefully something good might happen for the guild!