View Single Post
11-28-2011   #2 (permalink)
1stsim144
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Elemantalist -> Pyromancer = DPS burst. Epic Dmg. Just a crazy witch.
Elemantalist -> Ice Witch = Big distraction with the slow buff, freezing, Ice Barrier (Practically protects you from everything)

Mystic -> Chaos Mage = Gains more control and debuff abilities, aka Time Stop, Time Acce, Time Dodge.. Having the skill where you steal buff from opponent.
Mystic -> War Mage = The Light attack version of Chaos Mage.. Excellent raw damage output. Having a skill that greatly increases Magic Attack at the cost of significant MP consumption. (mana sucking hippo)

Priest -> Saint = Epic Relics.. If you are more of a support player, choose this as this class gives enhance abilities to heal + buffing mates..
Priest -> Inquisitor = More focusing on lightning attacks, with skills that decrease Light resist, so you can rape them..

Paladin -> Crusader = Magic user of Paladin.. More damage output and more AoE skills.
Paladin -> Guardian = A tank. lol

(As for me, I have Elementalist (Pyromancer), Mystic (Chaos Mage), and Priest (Saint))

Last edited by 1stsim144; 11-28-2011 at 09:43 PM.