View Single Post
11-28-2011   #265 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Arriving back in Chokma Emilio was left with an unshakable feeling he couldn't name and the knowledge that the world was a lot bigger than he ever once imagined. He went back to his Aunt's and Uncle's but the walls of the once comfortable house seemed to close in on him.

He wondered if this was the restlessness that one fueled his father's own wanderlust. He wondered what became of his mother but he knew that he know what words to say. The last he'd seen her he was small anyway.

"It doesn't make a difference anyway," Emilio said, hopping up from his bed and pumping his fist with a nod and a smile.

---

The Red Papaya doors flew open and in stepped a jovial young demon. Quickly scanning the room he found his friends.

"MISS BIANCAAAAAAA!" Emilio basically flew over and hugged her from behind in her seat like he was 4 or something. "I haven't seen you in like hours! Why do you like Drake more than me!"

He then took his seat at the table, bouncing a bit.It wasn't certain what the future would hold from here but he had came close enough to know how fleeting life was that he was determined to enjoy it while he could.