View Single Post
11-28-2011   #9 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

[G1] Contributions!
Yes... Because this guide was made out of my experience from a mix of LadyGaap (Duelist) and JessicaUshiromia (Champion), not all info may be accurate! So you know what this means?

YES I am accepting tips, additional info, and other related sheemings to the guide! I will credit you with your info in "Spoilers"! I wish I can gift you guys something as a thank-you... But your contributions will help benefit those future Duelists who needs a guide from a "pro" like me! ^^; There is no form required... Just post as usual, and i'll judge if the tip or additional fact is worth value to the guide!

Spoiler!

[G2] Legal Rights

• This guide was copyrighted by Timer Rabbit (Gaap, LadyGaap, etc.) at ggFTW, and may not be redistributed anywhere without her consent.
  • The guide and information are from the ggFTW TO Wiki, as well the "set up" by Kyzuumi as a "base". (I hope you don't mind! ;3; )
  • Trickster Online (and related artwork) is owned by Ntreev, Timer Rabbit in no way has any affiliation with Ntreev and owns in no way Trickster Online; this is just a player's guide for the players.

[G3] Thank-Yous!
  • Thank you Kyzuumi/Jitara for creating these wonderful Champ and Diva guides, as it inspires me to make my own for my favorite Hybrid class!
  • Thank you "gween1440" and the guild at "Tomodachi~" for being the first-best guild I have ever been, as well inspire me to become a Duelist!
  • Thanks you to to my guild "Mirage Coordinator" for being with me... Even though most of you guys are dead at the moment! xD This is also a thank-you to those who stayed with me at the guild.. Even though I could have kick you guys... ^^;
  • Finally... Thank you to everyone who have look, read or contribute to this guide!

[G4] Version History

August 04, 2014. Version 1.06. Even if Trickster is long gone at all regions, private servers are a thing and I did small updates, but will not touch the images. It's mainly the questions I get when someone read my copied version of the guide! (Like... Seriously.) If you are from the rTO PServer, this guide is still valid! There are small things I did not cover and no pretty image updates, sorry! Updated small stuff, but nothing major.
July 3, 2012. Version 1.05. Fixed the Equipment Guide (thank you Azhinal!) and added yet another Outraged Requiem video for Berserker demo!
March 26, 2012. Version 1.04. Oh whoops I forgot that I re-did a Blood-Trials video! This should give a uncut video-through on it!
February 11, 2012. Version 1.03. Minor tweaks that don't deserve a version change, and decided to include the "video guides" for other Duelist-related topics.
November 29, 2011. Version 1.02. Updated the context and descriptions on the Equipment section, fixed up the Skills section (once again and includes a SS), as well a term for "Lolbox". If anyone got any suggestions to put key terms into the guide for Trickster nubs, please tell me!
November 28, 2011. Version 1.01. Okay. Fixed the Schoolgirl/Boxer description path... Actually, since I took time to write it, I made a TL;DR (straight to the point in lesser characters) for you guys.
November 27, 2011. Version 1.0 Entire (crazy) guide up and posted! @___@;;

Last edited by Gaap; 08-04-2014 at 03:00 AM.