View Single Post
11-28-2011   #6 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

[E1] The Basics

In the game, monsters are not really as strong, but they will be if you are not careful. To make sure that your adventures are set, I have split up the two categories for each equip category: In-Game and Myshop. In-Game equips are gears you can get within the game. The Boss Uniques and Ult. Equipment can be dropped from Boss Monsters, unless you go and buy them from user-shops. (Boss Uniques can be very expensive than Ults. depend on the server economy.) It's up to you if you would ratter not waste to much real life money on Trickster, but be warned that trying to fund for in-game gears may cost extra Galders for Nate Elixirs (if needed), Elixirs, and Refine Powders, which all can get in-game via the "Lvl Up Giftbox".

For me, I'm built for PvM, despite the amount of MyShop I spent on. However, I try to fit right in with the PvP/GvG communities with a few extra equips that increase AP (because Tetra Punch's speed rate is faster than Inferno Blade). It is up to you with the choices I split up for In-Game viewers (OR boss unique collectors) and MyShop users. If you are planning to spend time on this game, there is a good chance that you will either be exposed to MyShop-independent or a fusion of in-game gears and MyShop ones. You decide.

Helmet:
Helmet
Spoiler!
Sword:
Spoiler!
Shield:
Spoiler!
Accessories:
Spoiler!
Inner-wear:
Spoiler!

Pet:
Spoiler!
Cape:
Spoiler!
Mask:
Spoiler!
Head Acc.:
Spoiler!

Sprint:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Gaap; 08-15-2013 at 05:33 PM.