View Single Post
11-27-2011   #3 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

[B1] The Build Graph

When you start making your Bunny character, your default graph starts at "4114" (4 Power, 1 Magic, 1 Sense, and 4 Charm). Of course, there are other builds out there that are also effective for a Duelist. I'll try to explain each available builds in detail and Cash Shop availability.

[B2] Stats
Power: As a Power-type character, this stat is locked by a 4. The subsets includes: AP (Attack Power), AC (Accuracy), and DX (Dexterity, melee attack speed)
Magic: Not much useful in it except maybe MD. But since this is not a Champion guide (Yes, Champs need MA for Flaming Fist), you do not need this. Also from Kyzuumi, DO NOT add a Bonus Point to a 1 stat build!
Sense: You may already know this or not, but this stat has two important substats: WT (Weight) and LK (Luck). You need the WT to carry all of the "crap" with you for the journey! While LK helps with the block rates!
Charm: The Defensive substats: HP (Health Points), DP (Defense Points), and HV (Hit Evasion). HP is very important for a Bunny when it comes to survivability!

[B3] The Collection of Builds

4114 - The most default build and pretty much very popular as a Power PvP build thanks to the nice heavy ammounts of HP and HV. But, like every Bunnies, you would lack in WT (AKA the ammount to carry your pots and quest items). If you are going for that build, I suggest a 3 AP + 1 WT bonus point contribution! However, if you are very challenged (and maybe have a Fox side account at your side (seriously, I did this before), then you can go for Pure AP. For MyShop users: A MyShop pouch at your level or less is a must.

- This balanced build is pretty much what I would prefer. Have a bit of Sense and still have some Charm substats. The only problem when journey on that build is that you may feel lacking in HP. With or without MyShop, you can still survive with a Ultimate shield from bosses, and at most it should be around 1mil Galder in vender shops. Suggest for Pure AP builders.

4141 - Now THIS build is made for EXPERT players. I call this the "glass cannon", and I have tried that with my Gladiator. While you will LACK in the Charm subsets, I call this "expert" because this is build for players who can use MyShop: sword, HP hat, shield, mask, cape, Head acc., etc. I would not recommend this build unless you have the hand-me-downs from your last Power character with HP on it! Pure AP bonus point contribution is preferable!

4132 - Using info from the Champion guide (as well the previous facts above), this one is like a friendlier version of the "glass cannon" 4141 build. You have more Luck and Weight, but you will lack in HP. Like suggest above, have some kind of equipment that has HP in it (may go extreme with MyShop). I may suggest a Pure AP build.

Last edited by Gaap; 08-04-2014 at 02:01 AM.