View Single Post
11-26-2011   #259 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Days later in the city of Chokma, the barber shop was certainly abuzz. Not because of business though, but rather because a certain white-haired girl in a yellow sundress was going in and out, carrying various supplies as she went. It seemed she was packing to go on an extended trip... "There... That should be fine," she said as she stuffed the last thing into that legendary bag, "How on earth does it all fit in here, anyway?"

As she walked out the door of the barber shop for what she thought would be the last time, Anna looked to the sky. I wonder where they took you... she thought, You're probably having a good time no matter where it is, though...

As she started to move her eyes back down to the horizon, she spotted a familiar face on a nearby rooftop. Rather than just call to him from here, she decided on something a little more friendly. She sneaked up the building's fire escape, walked up behind the man, and hugged him from behind. "I'm leaving for São Paulo," she said, still holding him, "Come visit me soon, I'll make whatever you want for dinner."