View Single Post
11-26-2011   #258 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Yeah good idea," Ludo breathed heavily as he finally stopped running, thanks to Anna stopping him, "I'd much rather avoid this emotional trainwreck. I'm not good with this kind of thing."

Enoch, after having taken a few deep breaths, spread his arms wide and clenched his fists, his bangs covering his eyes. Slight anger seemed to be in his voice, but otherwise as each and every personae faded into a light the anger seemed to become more apparent, but as well as the strengthening sorrow.

Dore fåsifå kyll mimiresol lå çelle re dodore—
Sol dore fålåre dosimila lå lyumasirere låsi lå dodoræs mido lå soslåsi låmisolsi—

Fåmfå haf få lå solsiresi çelle re houd ji sollåmi re domifåsi
Låremisi rosa fådosimi re lårelåsol remi sosarlæ midodosi redo fåmisol re sisolfåfå låmisolsi domifåre låsi lå fåmiræs låsi lå domisoldeus sæsh
Dore fåsifå mifålå få mimifålå miresi redo dofåmido midodosi lå resoldofå linenasæ låsi remi milåsi
Få lå qogæs låsi fåmi dodore

Fåmfå haf få lå solsiresi çelle re kyll midodosi lå lyumasirere—
Dore solremifå låsol reteo redo milåsi mido sire domifåre dosoldolå fåmi dodore
Dore fåsifå låfåsimi relådolå re sisolfåfå låmisolsi domifåre låsi lå fåmiræs låsi lå domisoldeus sæsh
Redo sarræsh fåresisol

Fåmfå haf få lå solsiresi çelle re houd ji sollåmi re domifåsi
Få fålåsolsi resol sosarlæ dore fåsifå lårefåre låremisi rosa re sisolfåfå låmisolsi domifåre låsi lå fåmiræs låsi lå domisoldeus sæsh
Dolåsolsol lå syanaiæ

Dosolfålå relåmire ii Resifå adius dodofåre resimimi re sisolfåfå låmisolsi domifåre låsi lå fåmiræs låsi lå domisoldeus sæsh
Dosolfålå relåmire ii Dore fåsifå enclone lå getrra relådolå remifåfå dore si
Zeoshæ låsi fasolfåre

Dore fåsifå kyll mimiresol lå çelle re dodore—

Fåmfå haf få lå solsiresi çelle re houd ji sollåmi re domifåsi ii
Famfå haf få lå solsiresi çelle kyll lå yeal midodosi lå lyumasirere ii
Re midodosi milåsi ii solfålå mean sarrifis dore re sisolfåfå lamisolsi domifåre låsi lå fålåmido låsi lå domisoldeus sæsh—!!
Midodosi fåmi milåsi re silåmi mire balduo ferda redoçoræ ii dore fåsifå solremifå midodosi domisolmi solsire wæl—!!

As the song ended, all the shining mana from the different personae instantly dissipated, and rained down over Eden like shining stardust. Warm to the touch, yet also causing many emotions to stir as well. Ferre was quick to part from Tiamat and rush for Enoch, who had nearly collapsed into the bloodied water. Having caught the Seraphim, Ferre got down on his haunches and kept his friend up by holding him at the shoulders as the other nearly laid in the water.

"Ah..." Enoch sighed, "You look like a mess."

"Well... No shit, sherlock," Ferre let his refined speech slip, but he didn't really care now.

"You were just like this when I nearly died too," Enoch laughed a bit, "You hyper-sensitive goof. And people call you the Devil."

Ferre asked, "Why aren't you..."

"Because I have one last thing to say to you, Ferre," Enoch managed a weak smile, "... I'm sorry if this is selfish, but... Watch over the people of these worlds for me. I'd always done so in my... mortal lives?" He ended that in a questioning tone, "... They're already all gone... These memories...?"

"Enoch...?"

"... I can't quite... Remember your name at this moment...Didn't I just say it, too? I think...?" his smile faded, "How sad."

"..."

"You are my friend though... These feelings tell me that much. You and the dragon woman behind you... My dearest companions..." As he spoke, the wings on his back faded away like dust... perhaps even snow, and his halo lost it's faint blue light. It dropped into the bloodied water by his side and his hair was slowly going from it's silvery blue colour to black, "To you two... I grant you my blessings... As well as... my w...ill..."

Enoch's head lolled to the side as he closed his eyes and final blue cluster of blueish light gathered before the group. It quickly escaped into the Yggdrasil, whose glow changed to the same blue in a matter of seconds. The tree's bark went from it's normal brown to white, and the leaves overhead turned to a deep scarlet. Then, they slowly began to fall, as if being graced by Autumn. Ferre looked up at the tree, before realizing his own faintly scarlet glowing halo lost it's shine, and dropped into the waters. His six wings also vanished from his back, making him look just like an ordinary human. The Seraphim said nothing, but carried his friend's body over to the shore and lay him there, then returned to gather the two dull-grey halos from the water. He looked down at them for a moment, before making his way back to the dry shore. The only words he could bring himself to say were, "We're leaving as soon as dawn comes."

He looked to his friend; the body wasn't dead, but merely in... suspended animation, so to say. But even so... He couldn't leave him here. Not where the Gods could easily come back and try countless things to attempt to undo Enoch's efforts. He knelt down next to him and placed his inactive halo next to him and said barely above a whisper, "... I promise you, I will find a way to finally destroy Diasee... Even if it means getting destroyed in the process... I will make the paradise you dreamed of thousands of years ago, and support the mortals in the years to come..." he stood up and turned to walk away, "I will... Make sure your sacrifice won't be forgotten, nor will go to waste."

Tomorrow, he vowed in his heart that he'd take him to the place of his birth; the ancient, forgotten town of Lyushar in Midgard. It only seemed proper as a final resting place, after all.

---

Meanwhile... Utgard

Something really strange happened, but surely it meant that the demons and angels were victorious. All the Phantasms all up and melted away in black goop in the midst of battle. While it did make the air smell like something foul like rotting flesh, all the soldiers cheered as everything suddenly took a turn for the best. Though the archangels who fought were confused, they were indeed glad that it was finally over. What alarmed some though was the sudden change in the Yggdrasil to the south. It's colours suddenly changed in an instant to something almost surreal and the mana in the air seemed to grow... Deathly still. What could it mean?

---

Days later...

After finally sending that silly human Leht home before his Seraphim powers had fully gone down the toilet, Ferre travelled with the others through Niflheim to return to the surface of Utgard. Little words were exchanged as the Seraphim carried Enoch throughout the trip. The sorrow was gone now, and all that remained was anger, and perhaps hatred for the Gods that remained; them and Diasee...

Upon finally emerging at the North Pole, a ship had already been prepared for the group and was waiting for them. They all quickly boarded, and were flown back to the city of Chokma. Upon arrival, many citizens were just returning home as well, and little damage had been done to the city itself. The fields north of the city were a complete mess though as body collectors rummaged about to clean up the fallen soldiers. News travelled that several other countries all over Utgard had been attacked by Phantasms too, but their status was unknown. All everyone could do was hope for the best that the other countries were holding up okay.

Ferre was just about to leave the city of Chokma though. However before embarking out into the world he hadn't seen in thousands of years, he searched for Tiamat so he could speak with her one last time before they went separate ways for an extended period of time. He sat on the edge of a rooftop, looking over the city of Chokma as he munched on a muffin. At least, that's what he was told it was called. It was somewhat sweet, and tasted of banana. It seemed that he couldn't find Tiamat in the end so instead he just sent her a message. Why didn't he think of that earlier?

---

Drake was walking around down town, where many people were rushing to get back home among other things. It felt like an eternity since he'd last been in Chokma and he really felt the urge to go and stuff his face at the Red Papaya or something. Really, he just wanted to eat steak or something. He was sick of fruit at this point. Bianca ran up and caught up with the teen and began to speak with him in her usual carefree manner. Sure, things were okay now, but... At the same time felt incomplete. Drake didn't want to ponder on it way too much, but it bothered him that this strange adventure came to the end it did. Perhaps something would happen in the distant future, but for now he supposed he could just kick back and relax... No wait, he had piles of homework now. Nevermind.

Ludo himself returned to his home in the Forest of Souls, close to where the Yggdrasil itself was located. He had a lot of studying to do, especially regarding how much the mana may drop in the years to come. Mana deprivation in the land is a serious thing, and often lead to droughts and famine.. Not to mention crops failing. Not only that, but he himself as a diety-like figure would be severely weakened by the change. Once he got his information, he'd have to present it to Cornelius, and whoever the major leaders are in Asgard and Midgard now.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody