So, I made a thread a few months ago to see who's interested. There's quite a few so I decided to make it happen. :3
What will happen with this event
Pretty much, I'll match everybody up with partners. It will be completely random.
What you'll do with your partner is, you'll find a gift that you think they'll like, based on what their wishlist is. It won't be too much though!
And what your partner will do is, give a gift in return!
This sign up will last 2 weeks. Sign-ups are due before the 9th of December. I will post when I'm done taking sign-ups. After those two weeks, I'll have the results on the 10th or 11th, and will PM you with your partners name and entry.
I decided that since there are a few artists who play, if you want, and if it's requested, feel free to do artwork! Or if it's not requested and you're up to doing it, you can give them one along with a gift that they requested. Just draw whatever is on their avatar. Or if you know them enough, draw something you think they would like.
- Absolutely, DO NOT tell anyone who your partner is. It's meant to be a surprise.
- Don't sign up for this event if you don't plan on going with it. If you will be absent but have a gift ready, feel free to let me know in PM/whispers, and I will give the gift to the partner for you, or I'll let you give the present early if they're ready, too.
- Please, when you get ready to give your gift, make sure it's on the character you signed up with.
- The price range is 25-30m for Jewelia, and 12-15m for Fantasia. Please, do not go over the limit, and try not to go much lower then the minimum price unless you got it for a good deal or something.
- Signing up for both worlds won't get you presents in both, unless you sign up with the intentions to gift in both.
- Don't request something that's obviously expensive.
- If you don't like the person you're partnered with, sorry, but it's not going to change. I would have to move everyone else around.
- Don't request a giant list of quest items. People can only work so much. >:
- Buying items from shops/other people are of course are okay!
- Don't whine about your gift. If you don't like it, sorry. It's a gift and should be cherished because of that. :3 Also don't try to sell your gift off. While it is yours, it's not very nice to give away a gift.
- Galder is acceptable, but I'd prefer you give them a gift rather then money. No one likes getting money for Christmas! Galder will be perfectly fine if you give them quest items that don't equal up to the limit, or of course, if they request it.
- If you request artwork, post a picture with your post so the artists know what you would like a drawing of.
Short list of quest items.
Myshop is okay, But with this range only 1k, or a little more then 1k.
Artwork, of course.
Likes: Cute things, pink, purple, black, white.
Wishlist: Artwork,[list random quest items here], [insert random semi-cheap fuses here]
Thanks for showing interest in this event, and I hope it will go smoothly. :3 It should be fun! Feel free to tell your friends who don't use GG about the event, and sign up for them, or get them to sign up here. I will need to get confirmation in-game from them, so we don't have people signing up randoms, that shouldn't be a problem, though. If we have odd numbers, I will take the extra! Sorry that the rules are all jumbled around, I put them up as I thought of them.