View Single Post
11-24-2011   #253 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Ludo! We're in deep shit, the gods are about to get a huge debuff!"

"Huge... debuff?..." Ludo questioned, "What does that..."

"It means that the Gods are going to become really weak," Drake informed the fox.

Ludo now expressed perhaps for the first time genuine shock, "You... You must be joking!"

Ludo was quick to turn on his heal to where the song magic from coming from.

---

"I refuse to standby!" Ferre all but yelled, "Enoch... He'll kill himself like this! It's not too late to stop the song!... I..."

Please, let my sacred prayers be heard and tied
With the wishes of these countless shining lives
And may these hopes and feelings of mine
Reach your heart, my beloved friend Ferre

The fallen mana clusters began to shine even more brightly before, now assimilating with the Yggdrasil. The whole tree began to glow a faint, golden light as Ferre looked past Tiamat to his friend, "... Enoch... No... Don't do this... You will surely... You will die!" He restarted his stride towards Enoch, the misery and rage evident in his crimson eyes.

Enoch's next stanza was sung just above a whisper, and more mana embers collected around him and illuminated him with a pale blue light...

Yearn for our salvation with
Great hope and determination
Grant me the will to
Do one last good deed for us all
Righteousness will fill
All our hearts
So we can
Intertwine our hopes and abandon
Lament...

Odin looked to the Yggdrasil as it's glow grew even stronger as the mana grew thicker in the air, "... It's starting."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody