View Single Post
11-24-2011   #251 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

As Anna began packing some fruit for the trip back, she heard a tune that somehow seemed familiar.

Fåyvra savath låsi lå fåsidolå yæel låsi lå dodore re gyengyat lå fådore
Lå fåsi fårelålå fhyu Diasæ doladofå frreie fåyra låsi sisisolmi
Re milådomi få sifåsisol çhsæ få sæhruinieæ—

Not to her, per say, but to Parvati. Anna thought nothing of it, but still a voice resounded in her head. "He can't really be doing this," Parvati questioned, He's going to kill himself, and ruin the lot of us!

Truely, I'm terrified of the Melodies of Destruction that echo throughout the world
And I am terrified of the growing laments of mankind that pierce the core of the worlds

O Sacred power, O sublime Heavens...
I will sacrifice myself for these worlds
So that this wish of mine may reach the hearts of mortals
And may grant me one last miracle

A wish of preservation
To save these many ephemeral lives

Please, O Yggdrasil...
The tree I struggled so hard to make grow in the distant past
I shall turn my soul into you, and the heart of the land
So as to support thee for the calamities to come

"A song?..."

"Seems like we'll be graced by more of the Seraphim's song magic."

"Yeah but... This song is really..."

"Depressing?"

"Well... Yeah... It seems so desperate, too..."

"Indeed."

"Apparently, it is rather desperate," Anna responded out of nowhere, stretching out under a nearby tree, "Parvati is flipping tables in my head right now... She said it's going to 'ruin the lot of us'..."

She relaxed for a moment, until a sigh was heard in her head. "This affects you too, you know," the voice said, "Think about it this way... I'm your strongest equip, and I'm about to take a massive debuff."

Anna shot up when she heard that. "Ludo! We're in deep shit, the gods are about to get a huge debuff!"