11-24-2011   #52 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Though I don't really play or often enjoy these kinds of games I played it for a few days on Expert with minimal complications.
Quite a vast universe it has going on and I know I've barely scratched the surface. That's made it rather enjoyable so far.

I do have one question though:
When I disenchant an item like "5 frost damage per hit" and I get a better enchanted item like 10; I can't replace the 5 because I already learned that particular enchantment from the weaker item.

When I intend to enchant a weapon will it always be 5 frost damage? or is the value based on something else?
I haven't bothered with enchantment when I saw this, which is a pity since I'm smithing some really good gear without any enchantments to make them better.

I'd love some clarification on that system since it's the only thing holding me back from wanting to continue further in harder dungeons.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Last edited by Light; 11-24-2011 at 05:18 PM.