View Single Post
11-24-2011   #247 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Enoch also looked to Ferre in the distance, who seems to have finally noticed the pair after chatting with the mortals. Ferre waved a bit to Tiamat and Enoch which Enoch himself returned with a smile. He looked back to Tiamat and nodded in reply to her question before continuing, "... I'm going to sever the major cosmos streams to the worlds. Since we Seraphim and Gods are essentially beings made up of the cosmos itself, it should severely weaken Diasee and the other Gods... But in turn ourselves. Droughts and cosmos deprivation are sure to happen with this, though... But it's our best option at the moment." Enoch looked to the Yggdrasil, which stood tall behind him, "The means of severing the cosmos is sure to make Ferre freak out... He is a spaz like that, after all!..." Enoch managed to laugh a bit through the midst of his sadness, "... I want you to hold Ferre back while I shutdown the main cosmos flows... And if you can, assist him with what he may do to preserve the worlds in the years to come. I would... Truly appreciate that."

"Impossible," Odin came out of nowhere and interjected into the conversation, "To withhold the major cosmos streams in the world... No single person could do that! Even if you have the powers of a God... The sheer pressure and number of revibrations in the Yggdrasil that flow from the worlds might destroy even the very fabrics of your soul. Not to mention your mortal memories may corrupt the Sacred Tree..."

Enoch was silent for a moment before finally saying, "I know. And that's why... I'll forcefully wipe all my memories for these worlds."

---

Ferre couldn't help but wonder what the two were talking about yet decided not to ponder on it. Instead, he looked to the lone human in the group and approached him. As he recalled, sometime earlier he heard the human mention being... Well, dead. He was promised a reward from the Gods which turned out to be a lie and in the end just brought him along just to make a mockery of him. Well that backfired on Frigga... Right?

OOC: gowithmerkeeee

"So... Mr. Therthar, correct?" Ferre addressed the dark haired human, "I admit I am not well informed of your situation, but if you still wish to regain your life I can help you." Ferre said as he hoped that Leht wouldn't just shrug him off, "... You just need to give me a hint regarding your prior life. Anything so I can avoid placing you in the wrong world and time period. Is there anything you remember from when you were alive?"

---

"Okay, okay," Bianca laughed, "Let's go look around for bananas then."

Drake was a bit surprised to see Emilio suddenly cut in and separated him from Bianca but the teen didn't think too much of it. It just meant that he was no longer being dragged by the angel. He saw some apples though and happily took one... No, make that a few apples and began to munch on them.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 11-24-2011 at 06:13 AM.