View Single Post
11-23-2011   #242 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Anna was feeling much better a few hours later. Having taken the time to recuperate, and with the help of the party members capable of healing magic, the internal bleeding she had been suffering at the hand (or rather, foot) of Death was mostly forgotten. She had gone to pick a fruit from the Yggdrasil, and came back to the group amid a conversation:

"Help yourselves to any of the fruit in the garden except for those of the Yggdrasil... Oh, nothing bad will happen if you eat one. I just like to keep them for myself because they're that tasty."

"Pig."

"You probably wouldn't like them any ways! They're incredibly spicy."

Chewing on the bite she had just taken, Anna walked up behind Ferre and said, "Real-Hooch, I've had Indian food way hotter than this."

"I sort of want to try that spicy fruit, just because it's spicy."

"I can give you a taste," Anna responded, making a kissy-face as she spoke, "It's okay, as long as it's you."

She laughed, and took another bite of fruit. Anna tuned out for a moment, but keyed back in when she heard Ferre say, "Where did Enoch go?..."

"I think he went off to talk to dragon-mama," Anna responded, mid-chew. Upon swallowing the bite, she said, "I could probably make a tasty pasta or something with this fruit..."