View Single Post
11-23-2011   #241 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

When the shards wounded his party members Emilio was beat to the punch of healing by Finir's queen. That was fine by him. He would help out by starting on healing the others. Luckily (?) Diasee went away so they were able to focus primarily on doing so.

After a few hours, everyone was healed and rested... and hungry.

"Help yourselves to any of the fruit in the garden except for those of the Yggdrasil," Ferre instructed the group as he tested his now reattached arm, "... Oh, nothing bad will happen if you eat one. I just like to keep them for myself because they're that tasty."

"That's not very nice...," Emilio muttered from where he sat on a raised root near Leht.

Ferre huffed, "You probably wouldn't like them any ways! They're incredibly spicy."

"Since when were there spicy fruit?" Bianca blinked, obviously curious about the matter now

"That's not a fruit. More like a pepper!" Emilio chimed.

"I sort of want to try that spicy fruit, just because it's spicy," Drake said with a bit of a grin on his face.

Ferre smirked, "Are you sure? A mortal like you may only taste burn..."

"It's something to try at least once in a lifetime," Drake shrugged his shoulders.

Emilio managed a slight smile at that, "You would think like that, huh? I think I'll look for something else."

He stood and stretched, wondering which direction he'd be likely to find a banana.