View Single Post
11-17-2011   #214 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio blinked as everything transpired before him. In the end after Odin, Death and Frigga stood laughing before him there was only one thought that kept running through his mind. "How the heck did we get to this point?" Maybe he wasn't too well informed what with being the tag along he is, but he figured somebody... anyone would have noticed something by then. Then again, Drake and Leht as far as he could tell were dragged along too.

He listened to Finir's monologue silently... That is until Anna transformed before his eyes.

"Shiva," she started, "I sealed your stupid ass in there for a reason."

Parvati continued to address him, getting angrier by the second. "I will not be letting you out, do you get it? You won't be dancing the Tandava, get it?!" she yelled at the man, "You won't be destroying the world! Who the hell do you think has to re-create it if you do?!"

She then whipped out a sword and charged.