View Single Post
11-16-2011   #211 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Amidst all the commotion, Anna stood mostly speechless. That is, until she saw Frigga stir and awaken, and swiftly fly over to the side of Death. At that point, Anna's first thought was, Wait, so after all that grief, this ***** isn't even on our side?

That thought, however, was quickly followed by a realization. "OH! If you're awake, then?!" she stammered, grabbing some of her hair and pulling it to where she could see it, "Yes!! Alright, now I'm ready to cut a *****!"

As she drew Durandal, preparing to make a preemptive strike, something caught her eye. Or rather, someone. A rather tall, four-armed man emerged from the water which was filling the room. Upon seeing this, it seemed as though Anna's Nephilim side shut down this time. Seemingly floating in midair, Anna glowed in a bright light, and when the light faded Anna's hair had gone jet black again, and her skin became white. Her clothes had been changed from pajamas to a milk-white saree, and her eyes were a burning red.

"Shiva," she started, "I sealed your stupid ass in there for a reason."

Parvati continued to address him, getting angrier by the second. "I will not be letting you out, do you get it? You won't be dancing the Tandava, get it?!" she yelled at the man, "You won't be destroying the world! Who the hell do you think has to re-create it if you do?!"

Parvati reached into the bag still strapped to her back, and pulled out another sword. "Eh? Charlemagne's Joyeuse? How did he even..." she began to question, "No, nevermind. I already know the answer to that."

With Durandal and Joyeuse in hand, a furious Parvati made a leaping slash at Shiva, leaving a deep x-shaped gash in the god's chest.