View Single Post
11-16-2011   #210 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Wait." Sin said as she followed after Enoch. "The one who locked you up, where did he go?"

"..." Enoch stopped in his tracks and turned to look at Sin, "... To be honest, I sense his presence here in the garden... It's close to where Ferre's is..."

Drake shoved his hands into his jeans pockets, "So... Prepare ourselves for the worst?"

Enoch nodded as he started walking again.

The boy lead the group to where the Yggdrasil stood in the center of the garden. the very tendrils of mana and light were rising from it's soil and rising up to the skies leading to the many worlds. At the foot of the tree was a lone angel with a shining halo and six snow white wings on his back. Masculine in appearance with short black hair, he stands with his arms spread in robes of pristine white as he sings a song that, although to the ear was in an ancient language long forgotten. The meaning seemed to resound in the hearts of the listeners:

To protect my precious beloved, I shall play the sacred melody
In exchange for my broken body, now, I shall offer this lullaby

Why does strength dwell in those who aren't tainted by greed and the power struggles of men?
Why does power torment gentle people who wish not for the bloody wars and strife of men?

Oh children of God- of power!
If you wish to see the fighting disappear and be enveloped in peace
Then let your strength and mind rest together

Before I, your strength, bring disaster and destroy you...

I shall play a gentle melody
A sacred melody for my beloved
In exchange for the evil that dwells within me, I offer this song...

Why does strength dwell in those who aren't tainted by greed and the power struggles of men?
Why does power torment gentle people who wish not for the bloody wars and strife of men?

If you detest...
In this era...
The bloodshed in far off lands...

Then let yourself be wrapped in the light of salvation
And escape from the darkness of those bad memories entrapping you...

If you wish for eternal peace
Then let your strength and mind rest together

To protect my beloved, I shall grant you eternal slumber
I invite your sorrowful soul towards salvation!
The spirit of the words of prayer envelop you, liberating your sadness!

I invite your sorrowful soul towards salvation...
The spirit of the words of prayer envelop you, liberating your sadness...

The song repeats itself, it's melody almost warming the hearts of those there...

Yet, unbeknownst to the singer, there a man who bore a striking resemblance to him stood. It was definitely the same man that interfered with the party's efforts in the center of the world tree! Standing in between the man and the Seraphim was Ferre. The boy looked frantic as the man approached him.

"Stay back!" The boy warned him, "If you interfere with the spell... You could very well destroy the worlds!"

The man smirked, "Yes, and?"

"... Death, don't do this..." the boy swallowed hard, obviously in distress from the situation.

"I'll do what I damn well please for what I seek," the man smirked, "Now allow me to cancel that song of your's..." Death's clothing changed to a robe akin to Sin's, but more ragged and smelled of blood. His hood covered the top half of his face with inky darkness as that same darkness pooled out and became feathered wings of darkness. "Oh by the way... Thanks for the Seraphim genes, grandfather."

"Perhaps this confirms things for us," Ludo tilted his head slightly, "... And perhaps the worst possibility of all."

Drake looked at his principle, "Worst possibility...?"

"That we've been pushed towards a false goal this entire time," Ludo adjusted his glasses as he took a few steps forwards, "As well as being used by the Gods."

Death looked over his shoulder at the party and smiled, and proceeded to begin the haunting melody that seemed to breath the very sorrow and despair of all,

Rain of despair falls again and again til the end of this bitter world
The lives of all are exhaling their final breaths as deep crimsons and jet blacks consume their senses
The lives of all are exhaling their final breaths as deep crimsons and jet blacks consume their senses

Shining fragments of the sky fall from the heavens as eyes of wonder gaze upwards at their impending doom
As hell beckons them to succomb to their forbidden worldly desires

The blessing of evil has fallen over the worlds
The day star has fallen from heaven with despair
Sins cover thickly, oh so thickly all over the sky
And pierce the very core of the worlds

The blessing of evil has fallen over the worlds
Lucem Ferre has fallen from heaven with despair
Sins cover thickly, oh so thickly all over the sky
And pierce the very core of the worlds

I shall draw in my powers over life and death and dye this land scarlet
I shall call forth my hatred to make this a land not of life nay death
I shall plant my desires in the darkness of the mortal's weak hearts
I shall reveal the sin of the world in full bearing and plague this world in black death

Oh end of all! Oh end of all! Oh end of all! I beckon you to come forth!
Oh futile creation! Oh futile creation! Dye these worlds in deep shades of crimson!

I shall draw in my powers over life and death and dye this land scarlet
I shall call forth my hatred to make this a land not of life nay death

"I can't..." Enoch dropped to his knees and harshly breathed, "Br...eathe..."

"... N-No..." Ferre also dropped down to a knee and clutched his chest with a hand as he kept himself steady with the other, "Not like... this..."

"D-damn it..." Drake stood his ground, yet also felt like his windpipe was being crushed. He couldn't do a damn thing as he watched Ferre's form vanish in a pale light, then as the singing angel's song ceased in a series of chokes before the Seraphim himself fell. As soon as his melody ended, water began to shoot forth from the roots of the tree and fill the area with enough water to at least engulf Drake's feet and ankles with the cool liquid. However, the serenity of the moment ceased and the earth began to shake. Death finished his song and began to laugh like a madman as more and more pyres of mana escaped from the water.

"You all really are stupid!" He continued to laugh, "Being falsely led by a simple coordinate change in spirit allocation... Listening to Lady Frigga blindly... You truly are all fools!"

Lady Frigga began to stir and was quick to fly out of Finir's grip, landing by Death's side as a triumphant smile crossed her delicate features. "I must thank you all for going through all the trouble of bringing me down here! Now..." She looked down at Enoch, who's wide eyes full of fear were right on Frigga and Death. She uttered a few words to the boy in the same language Lucifer had been singing in. The boy's eyes closed and he stood almost mechanically.

I will sing the melodies to open the faraway world and create a new Paradise...

"Thank you, child," Frigga turned away from the now collapsing form of Enoch and watched the center of the collection of water. "And now you all have the honor of witnessing the reawakening of the Gods... And of Diasee!"

As if right on cue, a huge torrent of water shot out and with it shining forms of birds escaping from it. They flew upwards at the cracks in the skies, and disappeared in them. They were followed by the many forms of people rising up to the heavens and creating more and more holes in the sky.

The Seraphim who had fallen a few minutes ago finally rose as he rubbed at his head. He muttered something almost obscene sounding in a foreign language as he stood up and looked back at the party as he simply said, "You have doomed us all."

A large muscular man with long, flowing blond hair and a beard to match it approached Frigga. His armor was dull and from its battered appearance had seen many battles. His shining blue eyes met with Frigga's as he extended his hand to her.

"My beloved wife," he began, "Frigga."

"Odin... It's been far too long!" She said with great joy, "Now we can leave this world with Diasee... Away from those foolish angels and Nephilim..."

Ludo simply watched as the many Gods escaped from the torrent of water as fragments of the falling skies fell around the party, then moved his gaze over to Death, "I hate it when I'm right."

OOC: As you can see I'm sorta rushing this just so I can finally wrap it up ;_;

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody