View Single Post
11-15-2011   #209 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

As the party reached the Garden of Eden, Anna plopped down under a tree and stretched out, looking like she was preparing to take a nap. In actuality, she was meditating in an attempt to recover her power, to no avail. While she was concentrating, she heard:

"Okay well, I need to find Ferre. Zadkiel, Gabriel, you two come with me. The rest of you.. Well, you do whatever."

"You may as well slow down a minute, brown baby uncle Kai," Anna murmured, maintaining a peaceful demeanor, "We're here for the same guy, after all."

Moments later, a frustrated 'tch' could be heard coming from Anna, as she stood up and fished around in her bag. "Well, if I'm not going to be able to get back to normal in here, then I'll just have to make due with this," she said, pulling Durandal from the bag, "I'd fish around in this bag a bit more, but I'm kind of afraid what I might find..."

She hoisted the bag back onto her back, and caught up to the party of angels.