View Single Post
11-14-2011   #4 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

The trick is, you shouldn't really have to have too many transitional words. Instead, you should relate each paragraph through some commonality. Consecutive paragraphs should still be fairly related (like, say for one paragraph you were discussing sexuality issues within a film, then the next paragraph you might consider discussing issues of religion or of gender).

I personally tend to start off with a strong opening paragraph, and then spend another paragraph going deeper into that topic. Within that second paragraph, somewhere near the end, I try to relate the next topic of discussion to the topic of the current paragraph. From there, I just rinse and repeat until the paper is finished.

I would show you an example paper, but I'd have to get on my other PC to pull it up, and quite frankly, that's a lot of grief I'd rather not deal with. Good luck anyway.