View Single Post
11-13-2011   #203 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Enoch blinked, "I don't know. It's hard to remember... But um, yes. She was a mortal at the time I was one, too," The child pointed at the cage lock, "Can you open this? I've been trapped here for days by some jerk who looked like Ferre."

"Shrimp alfredo?" Lucifer's eyes seem to light up at the mention of food, "Sounds delicious!"

"Ferre!" Enoch called his friend's name.

"What?" Lucifer looked over at his friend in the cage, ".. Oh, right... Uh... Well I cannot do much about this myself."

Enoch blinked, "Why not?"

"Because my power's being focused on something else, that's why I'm so sleepy," Lucifer crossed his arms, "Maybe a giant blade of wind might do the trick.. But it would slice the whole cage. Maybe a giant icicle? Or a--"

"Why is everything giant!?" Enoch exclaimed, somewhat panicked.

"Because it takes concentration to limit the explosion and mana burst radius."

"Okay well," Teodoro interjected, "Let's just have those guys open the cage. Clearly we can't rely on you."

"... Ouch," Lucifer said under his breath.

"I'm not fitting the same bra anymore, and it's kinda frustrating. Brown-baby uncle Kai, you think you can phaze me up something in the right size?"

Drake nearly choked on his own spit from just how forward that question was. Not to mention the nickname the kid in the cage got.

Lucifer and Enoch both looked at each other, the back at Anna. Ferre was the first to speak, "You mean creation magic... right?" With a snap of his fingers, Anna's request was fulfilled. So Lucifer had the same power as Kai did in his life? "How's that?"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody