View Single Post
11-13-2011   #1 (permalink)
Donges
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Research Paper transitional words.

I'm having to write a research paper about the differences between the movie and real life events of Apollo 13.

I have 12 points to talk about (he said minimum of 4, but we also have to have 4 pages, which I could not for the life of me expand those 4 points enough to get that much).

I am needing help with transitional words at the start of each paragraph I'm talking about. I know in high school we were taught First, asd;lfjasdf. Second, a;dflkajsdf. Third, a;sldkfjasld. That doesn't cut it in college though lol.

What can I use throughout my 12 different paragraphs so that I'm not repetitive? Right now I just have been typing my thoughts out.....and reading back over it every paragraph starts with some sort of "Another change between the two is...." ;_;