Thread: Fried Bugs
View Single Post
11-12-2011   #7 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

There's this place that I pass by on my way up and down from college to home every break that sells beetles, crickets, and scorpions inside caramel, chocolate, and lollipops. I remember having a school trip up to San Jose one time in the 7th grade and we stopped by this place to get some gas and everyone bought those candies, me included.

It didn't taste bad. I mean, it was coated in heavy layers of sugar. Biting into it, there's a nice crunch. The thing is that you chew it and all the pieces and stuff go everywhere in your mouth. Then you start grinding all the stuff down and it feels like you're eating sugary sawdust.

On the topic of eating bugs, I've always fancied the thought of eating beetles and grubs and stuff after watching Lion King for the first time. Those damn bugs Timon and Pumba ate looked so yummy-- hell, I watched the 3D one when it came out like 2 months ago and still wanted to eat bugs after watch that.