View Single Post
11-07-2011   #1 (permalink)
Ayumi
Snow White
Special
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerPervert Award

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Walking Dead [TV Spoilers + Zombies inside]

THE WALKING DEAD

Quote:
The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror television series developed for television by Frank Darabont and based on the ongoing comic book series, The Walking Dead, by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard.[1] The series centers on a small group of survivors led by Sheriff's Deputy Rick Grimes and his family.

Let's talk about the TV show! Do not include comic book spoilers or discussion of it, please. This thread might contain spoilers during or right after episodes have aired on TV. Opening this thread is completely up to you, and we do not talk any blame if you end up getting spoiled.

--

Usually I don't really like the zombie concept at all. But there's something special about this show.. I loved it immediately! The plot, the characters, the music, the tense scenes, and let's not forget: The amazing make-up.

There's nothing to not love about this show. The only negative thing I have to say about it, is that the seasons are way too short! Even though they have quite long episodes, I want them to last longer. <3