Thread: [OGPlanet] Xbow TH and his Coli Set
View Single Post
11-07-2011   #18 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

From personal experience, to ensure that you can safely Super and upgrade to +8 (for level 180 or higher), you need a minimum of 230 dura with okay level opts. That being said, those that are below 230 dura may not be the desired results that you would be looking for when Supered and upgraded.

You'll always want to have around 124 dura left to ensure safely upgrading to +8.

---

Not entirely sure if you're still aiming for three stats but I would have cubed the gloves down to level 1. The main point of the gloves are for Crit Damage. The more dura you have left, the more you can Super + Cube it in hopes that it reaches like 70% Crit Damage.

---

Shoes are horrible. :x
Evasion is pretty horrible to have unless you have the ability to stack 70%. If you don't plan to PVP, there's no point because you'll most likely be doing Coli most of the time and they hit a lot.

---

Accessories are okay. I personally like to keep trying for high opt glasses because of the accuracy stat that you can obtain.

---

As stated above, you need a minimum to 230 dura to ensure the safety. Not entirely sure how well the stats would come out. You could enchant/upgrade it but once you reach level 193, you'll want to try for a new one to get a nice Min/Max Damage.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog