Thread: [OGPlanet] Xbow TH and his Coli Set
View Single Post
11-02-2011   #2 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
1) Stamina set with STR/STA enchants (because of TDD and HP) and STR accessory set
2) Strength set with STR/STA enchants (because of, actually, Strength) and STA accessory set
If you're aiming to hit hard and stay alive, I would choose Stamina Set.

However, I would change the enchants to Stamina/Luck. The reason being that TH have high Crit Rate/Damage. Their skills' damage are also based off Luck so that's another addition.

Quote:
1) Dryad (because of STA/STR buff)
2) Gumiho (simply because she's cute and gives crit dmg buff)
I would choose Gumiho. I don't know how effective the buff for Dryad is but at least with Gumiho, it adds onto your Crit Damage.

Quote:
P.S. I've read many threats and I know that STA Coli set with STA/LUCK enchants proclaimed to be "THE BEST OPTION EVER!!!!!111" no matter the class, but maybe there's an exclusion out of this rule?
The reason is probably because people know that Strength's increase is really horrible. It takes a lot of, like a lot of, Strength to notice a difference.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦