View Single Post
11-01-2011   #1 (permalink)
Flipmood
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs
Default Coolest reason to get banned

Hey guys, what's your coolest reason to get banned?! Since ya know everyones getting banned for reasons they themselves aren't even knowledgeable of even after sending emails/1:1's to the GM's and not getting responses!

This one is my all-time favorite, I must say:

Don't you guys love how well GM's do there jobs!?

Go ahead and share your coolest reasons too, so we can all have a good laugh over how GREAT this game is

After having played for 4 years and a little bit more, I must say, all that work coming to a complete close all for a reason that is completely unknown to myself since the GM's LOVE to ignore me, and I already know which one -cough- GM_Syn -cough- but I won't say their name don't worry. It's been a fun 4 years, but I guess after owning people in pvp they can't take it and just decide to beg/whine to a GM to get you banned! This game is going to die soon, a blind monkey with down-syndrome can even tell !

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce