View Single Post
06-22-2008   #1 (permalink)
Haiko
stole your

Haiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the rough
Default The GC "to come" thread!

IF YOU WISH TO POST THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE, PLEASE CREDIT IT. IF I FIND OUT YOU STOLE IT, I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN. RAWR.

Welcome to the "to come" thread! Here, I'll show you some stuff that international Grand Chase has yet to acquire. If you are curious to see what's coming next, what to expect, have fun!
Note: All the pictures will be added in spoiler tags, so the thread will load faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~x~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side note (06-22-08): Since you guys are getting another male character, Lass, I'll start with him, so you can see what's coming.

Elesis, the power within a sword!

In next updates

~~

Lire, the accuracy within a bow!

In next updates

~~

Arme, a magical feeling ~~

In next updates

~~

Lass, speed and agility!
Spoiler!

Lass's first job is a ninja. So, you can assume he's pretty quick. And yes, he is! His dashes are a lot faster than Elesis's, though, he can't dash in the air in his first job. Also, he's a dagger user.
Spoiler!

His jumps are fairly good, though Lire's is better. He can also double jump, like her.
Spoiler!

His grabs are awesome, you can expect a lot in PVP. It's easy to do and the damage is pretty good. Also, it's really easy to double-grab!
Spoiler!

Another cool thing is that he has a "ranged" attack. When you finish double jumping, you can hold down and press Z. When you do that, Lass will throw two kunais down and if it hits someone, each kunai dos about 8 damage, so it's easily done almost 20 damage there! Cool, eh?
Spoiler!

And even better, you can do a little thingy that will help you to throw the kunais with more efficiency and faster. Just go in a platform, press down, press up. This will result in an auto-double jump. Hold down and press Z. Bingo! You thrown kunais.
Spoiler!

His combo has 3 hits, 4 if you "double attack". The "critical attack" isn't that good because it's slow and hard to hit. Though, the damage is pretty good. Still, the "double attack" is better.
Spoiler!

He also has a dash combo. It's like, you dash and press Z, normally, like you would do standing. If you hit, he'll start doing another combo, faster than the other one, with one more hit. In my opinion, it's a lot better, since it's easier to hit and the damage seems to be a little higher.
Spoiler!

You can also do like Elesis's second job. If you press Z several times fast, he'll keep attacking with some dagger combo.
Spoiler!

His aerial hit is one of the bests in my opinion. The damage is good. It leaves the enemy stuck, though in mission mode, it throws the enemy down. The damage in PVP is pretty good, in mission even better.
Spoiler!

His skills are pretty good... for PVP. In mission his skills aren't that good, because it throws the enemy down and the damage isn't so good, excluding his second skill.

First skill: Slashing Impact (?)

He holds the daggers near his body and unleashes a little blue ray forward. The delay also helps A LOT for doing a chain-grab*.
Spoiler!

* You grab your enemy, wait one second, use the skill. The enemy will be delayed when he/she is standing up and you'll be able to grab again. You can do this up to 3 and if you have a little luck, 4 times in a row. (not counting the first grab)

Second skill: Fatal Fury

Holding one dagger near his waist, he charges and unleashes a forward attack. It has chance to fail. If it hits correctly, the enemy will be in the "Fatal" state. Ignores defense, HP, anything, if works the enemy will certainly get in Fatal state.
Note: When it works, it unleashes a blue thunder to both sides.
Note 2: If used in mission mode, it deals a bunch of damage, depeding in your level/equipments. Yes, it can do up to 999 damage if you are VERY highleveled with good equips.
Note: There's rumors that it works more if you are with low HP.
Spoiler!

Third skill: Final Attack

He jumps, and charges an attack. Finishing, he throws about 6 blue rays (like the Slashing Impact (?) ones, but bigger) down. Very very hard to hit, and easy to flee. Though, it's awesome to use it in Survival or 3 x 3 team mode, while the others are distracted. Hitting correctly, it'll kill most of the times.
Somewhat of the same thing to mission mode.
Spoiler!

Cash skills

His cash skills are OVERPOWERED. They're a lot better than the regular skills. So please, if you can, buy at least the third one. It's the funniest skill ever. :3

First skill: Double Attack aka Kamehameha :P

He does two cuts to front and does a little "kamehameha" to the front. The damage is pretty good, since it's one MP bar only. In mission mode, it's a lot better to use it than the regular skill, does a lot more damage. But I'm sure you won't waste it in mission if you like to go PVP. Hehes. :3

Second skill: Fulminant Blow (?)

It's almost like Fatal Fury. He does exactly the same thing. Though, instead of leaving the enemy in Fatal state, it does some damage and leaves the enemy with NO HP RECOVERY FOR 30 SECONDS. Cool eh? So, if you hit this, your enemy is pretty much ruined. Good luck, Elesis/Lires/Armes/Ronans. :P

Third skill: Counter Attack

Lass jumps, exactly like Final Attack. Instead of charging an attack, he holds a bomb with a skull in it. Scared? Well... he throws the bomb down. The bomb explodes and a blue skull appears, with some energy balls around it. If it hits, certainly kills. If it doesn't hit right, only the energy balls, it leaves the enemy stuck and you can grab him if in PVP, combo him if in mission mode. The skull stays there for some good 5 seconds or something near that. Doesn't seem too much, but it's a lot. Funniest thing to do in the middle of a survival.

~~

Ryan, the nature protector!

In next updates

~~

Ronan, the magic and power combo!

In next updates

~~

Authors note: Well, the guide is just starting, I have a lot more things to do. I'm skill uploading the pictures, so please be patient.
If you have any critcs/suggestions, please post here, I'll be glad to hear!
Sorry if there is any misspelled thing, my english isn't the best thing. x-x"

Last edited by Haiko; 06-22-2008 at 02:55 PM.