View Single Post
10-31-2011   #26 (permalink)
Shnao
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eucleides
Class: Lime
Level: 75
Guild: Authority

One of the local schools I almost went to until my parents changed their minds had the most perverted kids I've ever heard of. The boys would cut holes into their pockets and stick their ****s in them and go around to the girls telling them to reach into their pockets. They'd freaking masturbate in class and in the bathrooms and the teachers just somehow wouldn't notice. And then a whole lotta other shit happened to that I forgot about.

Ofc, this is all from my friend's POV. (: I said he was exaggerating but his friend backed him up on it because he went there too, so I guess, yeah, woooow.

Oh, yeah, cute comic. (;