View Single Post
09-21-2008   #1 (permalink)
NoeJeko
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Exclamation Changes to Wiki Search Functionality

Important:

I've received a lot of complaints about the Google searcher on the wiki. A lot of people find it useful so it's still there. But, for the people that don't find it intuitive, the old wiki search has been added above the Google search bar. They are marked accordingly.

Also, the Wiki search will search all content namespaces by default. This does not include special pages, images, categories, or talk pages - but does include all major game sections. Now, if it doesn't work for you -

Log out, go to a wiki page (to make sure it completely logged you out) and then log back in. It should overwrite your search preferences to our new custom settings. I just ran a search for "Episode 3" and got quite a few results - without prefixing "Trickster Online" to the search.

Hope this makes everything better for everyone.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]