View Single Post
10-28-2011   #37 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by VorpalBunny

I went in with a 5243 build. Some things to note: charm got doubled up, since it had the most hanging points (leftover flashes) at the time of maturity. I wanted a 7 power / 4 charm split but I didn't get it.

Finally, the egg affinity changes to all four symbols during card ID. There seems to be no way to really control where it goes. I had hundreds of neutral character cards, and the symbol affinity still ended up random during ID.
Omgosh! How could I forget that there were types to cards. LOL, silly me, but I'm glad that now we don't have to use specific types to control where to '2' goes. I also have confirmed that the last type to mature will get the extra stat point.

To people who want to maximize their slot in a type, if you end up with finishing the secret process with a certain type go ahead for that type for an 8 in the main stat if you mature at 6. If you don't plan to then just disregard this post if you're not looking for slots, but just for aesthetics.