View Single Post
10-21-2011   #602 (permalink)
Chris
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweqw
If he was region-blocked now that means he was playin NAGC before and now he's playing the other server right? and the server didn't use english VA.
You can just get the NAGC voice pack from the NAGC client that you installed before. well that's if he hadn't uninstalled the NAGC from his PC.
just use the old good ways to use the korean VA that was adding the '__kogstudios_original_service__ 'to the GC shortcut on the desktop but instead of copying korean VA you should copy the NAGC VA files.
ask Saigyouji for more details on the "old voice change method". she should be able to tell you better than me.

Not really. I've always played the Brazilian Grand Chase, since I am... Brazilian. NAGC has always been blocked for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigyouji
If people provide NAGC voice pack (mine's replaced with Korean stuff; still installed), I can also allow an English voiceover instead.
I'd appreciate if someone could do it. '-'