View Single Post
10-21-2011   #601 (permalink)
Saigyouji
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChasePangyaLeague of LegendsDragon Nest

Saigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the roughSaigyouji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Saigyouji Send a message via MSN to Saigyouji
IGN: Alyssia

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweqw
And here i thought you never updated the patch again since you are busy with DragonNest. yet the patch is updated to 1.01b without anyone knowing.

how about you shared the patch program source code so someone could take-over when you no longer working with the patch so it could stay alive even after you totally quit GC.

here's the link for mari 4th job in korean.
http://patch.grandchase.cdn.netmarbl...char_mari3.kom

for ley 2nd job you could see the link in my previous post.
/forum/1588789-post589.html

If he was region-blocked now that means he was playin NAGC before and now he's playing the other server right? and the server didn't use english VA.
You can just get the NAGC voice pack from the NAGC client that you installed before. well that's if he hadn't uninstalled the NAGC from his PC.
just use the old good ways to use the korean VA that was adding the '__kogstudios_original_service__ 'to the GC shortcut on the desktop but instead of copying korean VA you should copy the NAGC VA files.
ask Saigyouji for more details on the "old voice change method". she should be able to tell you better than me.
If people provide NAGC voice pack (mine's replaced with Korean stuff; still installed), I can also allow an English voiceover instead.

And as to @qweqw: I quit Dragon Nest already. I'm not exactly playing GC, but I can provide the source code when I confirm that I won't be updating voiceover anymore. And also, Ong provided all the voice .koms for me to use. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: While taking a look at my installer, it showed that Sieg PK and Ley's Harbringer voices exist, and the sizes of the ones in the installer and the ones I replaced are exactly the same. I replaced anyway. Will update soon.

EDIT2: Updated. Currently uploading to my ftp server. FTP server and the login is same as usual. Thanks for those who have provided necessary files for me to compile the installer.

Edit3: Uploaded 1.03c.

Remember, the login is:
Username: ggftw@himeuta.com
Password: grandchase

Last edited by Saigyouji; 10-21-2011 at 03:40 PM.